XLPE insulated cable
1. Composition: conductor, insulation layer and outer protective layer
2. Model: YJV, YJY, YJV22, YJY22, YJV32, YJV33, YJV42, YJV43, etc.
4. Conductor style: solid core/soft core
5. Insulation: XLPE
6. Rated voltage: 0.6/1kv
7. Core number: 1, 2, 3, 3+1, 4, 4+1, 3+2, 5, etc
8. Laying temperature: not less than 0℃
9. Bending degree: single core armoring: 20D, single core armoring: 15D;Multi-core non-armoring :15D, multi-core armoring :12D.
10. Application: indoor, tunnel, pipeline, cable trench, loose land, etc.
11. Packaging: pallet for fine cables and cable shaft for coarse cables.
12. Transportation: generally, sea transportation and air transportation of samples are adopted.
13.Advantages: XLPE is easy to lay and has low dielectric loss during use.
Rated voltage 1KV(1.2KV) and 3KV(3.6KV) cross-linked PE insulated power cable
China National GB/T12706-2008
1.There are no drop-height restriction when laying cable,the environment temperature should not be less than 0℃.
2.The minimum bending radius of cable is as follows;
|Item||Single core||Multiple core|
|Near joint box or cable terminal||15D||12D||12D||10D|
3. Working temperature of the cable:
For PVC sheathed,it is not more than 90℃.For PE sheathed,it is not more than 80℃
3. The highest working temperature of conductor is 90℃.When short
circuit (the lasting time is not over 5s) ,the temperature is not more than 250℃.
The lasting time for the cable grounding fault is as follow:Type 1:1 min.and below for each grounding fault.
Type 2: Except Type1,the lasting time of the grounding fault for the single-phase is not more than 2 hours, the max.is not more than 8 hour.
The annual lasting time of the grounding fault is not more than 125 hours.
Cable type,name and application
|YJV||YJLV22||XLPE insulated and PVC sheathed power cable||Can be laid in indoor,tunnels,can canal,pipelines and loose soil.Cable should not bear outside mechanic force,but can bear a certain breaking force|
|YJV22||YJLV22||Steel tape armored,XLPE insulated and PVC sheathed power cable||Laid underground,cable can bear mechanic force,but should not bear large breaking force.|
|YJV32||YJLV32||Steel wire armored,XLPE insulated and PVC sheathed power cable||Laid in water or soil with drop height,the cable can bear mechanic force and large breaking force.|